Resident Life at St. Luke
Our Resident Life staff enhance the personal wellness of our residents by providing a variety of monthly and daily activities. Staff and volunteers create meaningful experiences and opportunities for socialization through group, mealtime and room activities. Families, friends and volunteers are encouraged to join our residents for activities.
- Game time and Bingo
- Holiday and Seasonal Celebrations
- Concerts and Entertainment
- Montessori and Sensory stimulation
- Memory Sharing and Reminiscence
- Crafts and Baking
- Community Outings
St. Luke Lutheran Community Activity Calendars
Monthly newsletter with important information for families of St. Luke - North Canton residents
St. Luke Lutheran Community provides for the spiritual needs of our residents. We nurture their faith through Sunday worship services, weekday chapel programs, Bible studies, morning devotions and other religious activities. Pastors and volunteers from area churches lead worship, visit residents individually and offer spiritual support and guidance. All major holidays and religious seasons are observed with special services and activities. Specially designed interactive worship services are provided for our Laurel Valley, memory care residents. Family and friends are welcome to attend any of our services. Please refer to our monthly calendar of events for details.
St. Luke Lutheran Community - North Canton Chapel Services
- Sunday Worship: 2:00 p.m., with Holy Communion on the 1st Sunday of the month
- Tuesday Chapel: 10:30 a.m. Inspirational Bible stories and heroes of faith
- Thursday Chapel: See Resident Life calendar
Roman Catholic Services:
- Rosary: Mondays at 7:00 p.m.
- Mass - 1st Friday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
- Catholic Communion - 3rd Friday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
St. Luke Lutheran Community - Portage Lakes Chapel Services
- Sunday Worship: Holy Communion - 1st Sunday of the month
- Monday Worship: 2nd Monday of the month at 7:15 p.m.
- Roman Catholic Services: Catholic Room Calls - 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Rosary & Communion - 4th Wednesday of the month at 11:15 a.m.
St. Luke Lutheran Community - Minerva Chapel Services
- Sunday Worship service - Weekly with David Haught
- Minerva United Methodist Church – 4th Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m. with Harley Wheeler
- Minerva Christian Fellowship – 3rd Wednesdays at 7 pm.
- St. Gabriel Catholic Church Communion & Visits – Every Thursday