Enrich the lives of St Luke residents while they enrich yours in return!
Due to current visitor restrictions we are suspending our volunteer program until further notice. You may still apply at this time and we hope to resume volunteer orientation and hours soon.
Sharing your time and talents with St. Luke directly impacts the lives of our residents and helps our organization continue a tradition of caring for seniors in our community which we have maintained for 65 years.
Volunteers can help on a regular basis or with a one-time project. We welcome individuals, families and groups. We are truly grateful for each and every person who dedicates their time to volunteering at St Luke Lutheran Community. Annually we celebrate our volunteers and the difference they make in the lives of others.
You can make a difference by:
- Assisting with crafts, games and bingo
- Entertaining residents with music or dancing
- Visiting with Therapy Animals
- Decorating for the Holidays and Special Occasions
- Helping with birthday parties and special events
- Keeping our gardens and grounds beautiful
- Visiting with residents, and possibly reading to them
- Organizing collection drives for items our residents need
- Help with St. Luke’s Fundraising Events
- Providing Spiritual support through Bible Study, Church services and visits
- Lend a hand on resident outings
- Providing manicures for residents
- Support our office staff with filing and special projects
- Stock and organize our gift shop merchandise
To volunteer please complete our application or contact St. Luke Lutheran Community Volunteer Coordinator, at (330) 966-5604 or PR_DEV@stllc.org.