St. Luke Lutheran Community’s mission of faith-based services is evident in our commitment to providing for the spiritual needs of our residents. We nurture the faith and enhance the well-being of our residents and their families through Sunday worship services, weekday chapel programs, Bible studies, morning devotions and other religious activities.
Pastors and dedicated volunteers from area churches lead worship, visit residents individually and offer spiritual support and guidance. All major holidays and religious seasons are observed with special services and activities. Interactive worship services are specifically designed for our Laurel Valley residents and are offered Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, and on other occasions.
St. Luke Lutheran Community - North Canton Chapel Services
Sunday Worship: 2:00 p.m.
- Holy Communion - 1st Sunday of the month
- Tuesday Chapel: 10:30 a.m. Inspirational Bible stories and heroes of faith
- Thursday Chapel: See Resident Life calendar
Roman Catholic Services:
- Rosary: Mondays at 7:00 p.m. Catholic
- Mass - 1st Friday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
- Catholic Communion - 3rd Friday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
St. Luke Lutheran Community - Portage Lakes Chapel Services
- Sunday Worship: Holy Communion - 1st Sunday of the month
- Monday Worship: 2nd Monday of the month at 7:15 p.m.
- Roman Catholic Services: Catholic Room Calls - 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Rosary & Communion - 4th Wednesday of the month at 11:15 a.m.
St. Luke Lutheran Community - Minerva Chapel Services
- Sunday Worship service-Every Sunday with David Haught
- Minerva United Methodist Church – 4th Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m. with Harley Wheeler
- Minerva Christian Fellowship – 3rd Wednesday at 7 pm.
- St. Gabriel Catholic Church Communion & Visits – Every Thursday.
Family and friends are encouraged and welcome to attend any of these services. Schedule may be subject to change. Please refer to our monthly calendar of events for specific information.