St. Luke Lutheran Community - Minerva
4301 Woodale Avenue SE Minerva, Ohio 44657 • (330) 868-5600
Our Minerva campus features 30 state-of-the-art assisted living suites located off Route 30 in Paris Township providing a thoughtful balance of independence and encouraging assistance. Our services are great for those who are able to get around on their own but may need help with some activities of daily living, or prefer having nursing staff on call.
Our Assisted Living services include:
- breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily in the dining room. Meals prepared to meet your individual diet needs and preferences
- minimal assistance with activities of daily living
- administration of medication
- socialization through planned activities and outings
- laundry and housekeeping services
Rates are determined by the level of assistance with activities of daily living required. Rates do not include physician care, medication costs, diagnostic tests, laboratory fees or hospital charges.
Guidelines for acceptance and participation in St. Luke Lutheran Community's programs are the same for everyone without regard for race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
St. Luke Lutheran Community is a member of LeadingAge, LeadingAge Ohio, Lutheran Services in America, and Lutheran Services in America- Ohio.
For more information please contact:
Charlotte Stull, LPN, Community Director at email@example.com • (330) 868-5600