At St. Luke Lutheran Community our mission is to provide faith-based services to enrich the lives of older adults.
Statement of Purpose
In response to a call from God, St. Luke Lutheran Community plans to be a cost-effective provider in the use of resources as we serve the older adult, their families, and the community by:
- Providing housing, care and services in a not-for-profit, comfortable, safe, secure, aesthetic and home-like environment.
- Meeting the holistic (physical, mental, social, emotional and spiritual) needs of the older adult so they may function at their optimal level.
- Providing an organizational structure which can support an environment in which qualified employees can experience job satisfaction and participate in education programs to improve performance.
- Being the continuing care community of choice for families of the older adult.
- Being a credible/recognized ministry of the Lutheran church and other religious denominations reaching out with loving Christian care to those we serve.